The school provides athletic opportunities to all students. Both our boys’ and girls’ basketball, flag football, and volleyball teams have competed with other charter and private school teams in the community.
HAPA currently has Open Gym from 2:45 p.m. to 4:45 p.m. on Mondays and Thursdays for high school students. Students may participate in Open Gym with parental permission and are required to meet the following:
- Students will observe all school rules and regulations including dress code and bus ridership.
- Students will exemplify a peace builder character both in and out of school.
- Students must have parent’s written permission.
- Parents must provide transportation with pick up promptly at 4:45pm.
- Students must have a “C” or better grade in all school subject area.
- The Academy reserves the right to cancel Open Gym at any time.
If interested, students may pick up a permission slip in the office.