For an enrollment registration application, click here.
Dear Parents, Guardians and Potential Parents,
Hmong American Peace Academy is enrolling students for the 2020-2021 school year. For those who are interested, please come to the HAPA Main Campus at 4601 N. 84th Street, to complete the registration application.
The documents that are required for registration are:
- child’s birth certificate
- most recent immunization records
- most recent report card for K5-9th grade; most recent report card and an official transcript for grades 10-12th
- most recent WE energy bill or water bill with your name and address as proof of residency in the city of Milwaukee
- valid driver’s license parent ID
Please come to register your children as soon as possible because space is limited.
For families who live outside of the Milwaukee Public School District and are interested in enrolling children at Hmong American Peace Academy, please contact Mrs. Pua Song at 414-383-4944 for more information.
If you have any questions regarding enrollment, please call Mrs. Pua Song at 414-383-4944.